OBC-50 is a mobile high-performance hybrid of a grain cleaning machine and a grain loader. OBC-50 can be equipped with a receiving funnel with a capacity of 2 tons of grain and a cyclone.
Mobile grain cleaner OBC-50 provides grain cleaning from fine impurities on sieves and from light impurities using the built-in aspiration system. The capacity of the aspiration system in the OBC-50 is regulated depending on the type of grain being cleaned and its degree of contamination. The aspiration system can be removed and then the OBC-50 turns into a grain loader with the possibility of separating fine impurities on the sieves.
Mobile grain cleaner OBC-50 produces:
- cleaning grain heaps of cereals, legumes, ears, cereals, sunflower, corn, soybeans, sorghum;
- loading grain into vehicles with a side height of up to 2 m;
- mechanical shoveling with simultaneous cleaning and partial drying of grain in open areas and in grain stores.
OBC-50 has an automobile towing device and can easily be transported as a trailer to another grain warehouse, to another farm or in the field to the combine.
|Electricity consumption kWt/hour per 1 t||0.1|
|Number of operators to manage||1|
|Performance, t/h||up to 50|
|Grain loading height, meters||up to 2|
|Type of drive||electric|
|Height in effective position, m||3,15|
|Length in effective position, m||8.2|
|Width in effective position, m||2.1|
Mobile grain cleaner OBC-50 has advantages in comparison with other grain cleaning machines:
- the OBC-50 mobile grain cleaner independently (without loaders and elevators) loads grain into a trailer with a height of up to 2 meters or granary;
- OBC-50 is a mobile rather than stationary grain cleaning machine;
- OBC-50 has an automobile towing device and can be easily transported to another grain warehouse or in the field to the combine;
- There are no additional costs for putting the OBC-50 into operation;
- OBC-50 can be easily transported as a trailer;
- OBC-50 has a high productivity - up to 50 tons per hour (depending on the type of grain, its moisture content and degree of contamination);
- performs cleaning and separation of grain by specific gravity (using an adjustable air flow) and by size (using sieves);
- minimum energy consumption for cleaning and loading grain - up to 0.1 kW / h per 1 ton;
- mobile grain cleaner OBC-50 during the cleaning process reduces its grain moisture to 1% per 1 time;
- simple and cheap maintenance;
- minimal grain damage.
Watch the video how graincleaner OBC-50 works