The MPO-50M machine carries out quick preliminary cleaning of grain heaps, legumes, oilseeds and industrial crops, corn, sorghum, rapeseed, sunflower seeds and grass. Designed for operation as a part of stationary production lines of grain cleaning complexes KZS, ZAV and others.
Preliminary cleaning of grain in MPO-50M is carried out according to two main parameters - size and aerodynamic properties (see the scheme of work).
The advantages of MPO-50M are that it is a universal high-performance machine for quick preliminary cleaning of any grain or seeds. MPO-50M can easily cope even with the cleaning of grain heavily clogged with straw and other impurities.
High speed of operation increases production volumes per unit time and allows you to quickly move from the stage of preliminary preparation of raw materials to the next stage in order to better preserve seeds and grain, prepare them for drying and active ventilation, increase the efficiency of subsequent cleaning.
|Productivity, t / h||up to 70|
|Total power, kW||6,05|
|Dimensions in working position:|
|Height (adjustable), m||2,5|
MPO-50M working scheme
- grain through grain pipelines enters the receiving chamber MPO-50M, from which it enters the mesh conveyor in an even layer;
- grain passes through a mesh conveyor, separating from large impurities. The size of the conveyor cell is from 4 to 19 mm;
- large impurities in the conveyor fall into the hopper, from where they are removed from the machine down;
- the mesh conveyor is shaken regularly to ensure intensification of grain cleaning;
- grain after passing through a mesh conveyor is divided into two streams and enters the pneumatic separation channel;
- the air flow created by the fan passes through the grain flow, picking up light impurities. The power of the air flow is adjustable. This is the most effective way to remove light impurities;
- in the sedimentary chamber, light impurities are separated from the air flow due to centrifugal force. Clean air enters the fan again, and light impurities are removed from the MPO-50M;
- pure grain is unloaded from MPO-50M by gravity through a special valve.
Advantages of the MPO-50M grain pre-cleaning machine
MPO-50M is a modern modified machine that provides quick preliminary cleaning of any grain and seeds.
The preliminary cleaning machine MPO-50M can easily cope with the cleaning of even heavily clogged with straw and other impurities of grain and seeds.
This high-performance machine will help to clean large volumes of grain in a short time in order to better preserve seeds and grain, prepare them for drying and active ventilation, increase the efficiency of subsequent cleaning.