The four-wheel trailed mineral fertilizer spreader ВІМ-3000ТТ is ideal for fertilizing in rough terrain. This trailed spreader has a tandem system, while all four wheels are always in contact with the ground, the spreader is in balance and provides high precision fertilizer application. Moreover, the pressure on the soil of the four-wheel fertilizer spreader ВІМ-3000ТТ is almost half that of the two-wheeled BIM-3000T.
The four-wheel fertilizer spreader cart ВІМ-3000ТТ has additional supports for installing a big-bag loader. Four-wheel trailed fertilizer spreader ВІМ-3000ТТ with a loader installed on the trolley frame can independently load itself with fertilizers in big bags, etc.
The 4-wheel trailed fertilizer spreader ВІМ-3000ТТ has a hopper with a volume of 3000 liters. Using a trailed fertilizer spreader with a larger capacity allows optimizing the consumption of fuel and lubricants and the number of technological operations - access to the edge of the field for loading, the work of the loader to fill the hopper.
Trailed ВІМ-3000ТТ mineral fertilizer spreaders are produced by the agricultural machinery factory in cooperation with a German plant and have a design similar to AMAZONE spreaders.
We buy the most important components from European manufacturers, the rest is done under the supervision of German experts. Our production uses the most advanced technologies, laser and bending systems, CNC machines and other modern equipment, mainly Swiss and German production.
The combination of innovations and modern technologies with optimization and control of production allows us to produce high-quality trailed fertilizer spreaders whose price is much cheaper than German counterparts.
If you want to buy a trailed mineral fertilizer spreader, the four-wheel BIM-3000TT is an excellent choice. It will ensure accurate and effective fertilizing in difficult terrain, minimizes soil compaction, quickly pays off and will work for many years to the delight of its owner.
|Hopper volume, liters||3000|
|Working width of fertilizer application, m||10-36|
|PTO rotation speed, revolutions per minute||540|
|Total weight, kg||1070|
Fertilizers are first loaded into a hopper mounted on a trolley. The BIM-3000TT four-wheel fertilizer spreader truck has additional mounts for installing the big bag loader.
Fertilizers then come from the hopper into two rotating discs scattering granules on a strip with a width of 18 to 36 meters. The rotation speed and design of the discs are selected in such a way as to provide a sparing mode of spreading. At the same time, you can adjust both the working width and the fertilizer application rate.
The spreading width depends primarily on the design of the discs. You can choose a trailed fertilizer spreader with discs, the design of which allows you to precisely apply fertilizers to a width of 18 to 24 meters or from 24 to 36 meters. You can also buy a trailed fertilizer spreader with 2 sets of discs.
Fertilizers come from the hopper to the discs through filters and a dual-valve system with independent control. At the edge of the field, this allows the hydraulic drive to quickly close and re-open the fertilizer supply.
Maximum accuracy of fertilizer spreading is achieved with adjustable spreading vanes and the modern Limiter system, which allows you to limit the spreading area by the edge of the field or adjacent pond. The limiter is installed optionally and is not included in the standard fertilizer spreader.
The four-wheel trailed mineral fertilizer spreader ВІМ-3000ТТ is ideal for fertilizing in rough terrain. This trailed spreader has a tandem system, while all four wheels are always in contact with the ground, the spreader is in balance and provides high precision fertilizer.
The main advantages of the BIM-3000TT fertilizer spreader:
- tandem system in which all four wheels are always in contact with the ground
- high precision fertilizer
- the four-wheel fertilizer spreader truck ВІМ-3000ТТ has additional supports for installing a big-bag loader
- four-wheel trailed fertilizer spreader ВІМ-3000ТТ with a loader mounted on the trolley frame can independently load itself with fertilizers in big bags, etc.
- the spreader has a type approval certificate and is included in the State Register of Technical Means of Pesticides and Agrochemicals Permitted for Use in Ukraine
- production is carried out jointly with a German company mainly from European components under the control of German specialists
- rich standard equipment - tent, cardan, hose holders, protection
- wide range of additional functions and equipment
- comfort and reliability thanks to a simple and easily accessible adjustment of the spread rate and working width
- careful filling, supply and discharge of granules, which allows you to save fertilizers and guarantees profit
- all parts of the fertilizer distribution system are made of stainless steel
- maintenance-free reliable gearbox
- hopper volume is easy to increase due to nozzles
- simple convenient operation and maintenance
- double shutter system determines the exact supply of the required amount of fertilizer
- hose holder protects the hydraulic outlet couplings from contamination
- compliance with road safety requirements
- robust solid construction and quality
Watch the video review